Happy Sunday and Happy Halloween / Dia de los Muertos / All Hallow’s!
Even though we recorded this newest podcast on Monday and Matt promptly sent us the link, someone (Justin! Not me!) slacked and forgot to put it up. So, I am sailing in to save the day and steal all of the credit. Never mind that Justin texted me at 9:30 this morning my time to ask me to do it… No, no, it’s not like normal people sleep in on Sunday mornings or anything…
Anyway, this week we tried again the new format introduced by Matt, in which we actually BANTER. Or… try to. We tried our best to be quicker overall, but you’ll have to give Justin and me time to learn to be concise. Or at least conscious of the passage of time. Maybe we really do need Matt to get a buzzer noise?
The things we bantered about:
- Animal shootings in Ohio
- –> Leonardo DiCaprio’s response to animal shootings in Ohio
- Related: PETA reaction to movie We Bought a Zoo
- Scientology vs. South Park
- Zooey Deschanel sings the National Anthem
- Australian man moons the Queen of England
- Zoe saw The Help in the theatre
- Zoe saw The Trip on Netflix
- The crazy Apple program Siri that talks back website
- Queen Elizabeth II of England: Wikipedia fact-finding mission related to the mooning